The Cornel School of Contemporary Music is excited to announce a special scholarship opportunity for the Certificate Program for Fall 2016/Spring 2017. The Shepherd University Board of Trustees has approved the budget for the music department to award 50 scholarships of 50% off tuition for the entering classes in Fall 2016 and Spring 2017. Fall classes begin on October 3, 2016. Spring classes begin April 3, 2017.
A limited number of scholarships are available so apply today to be considered. Open to Performance majors on keyboard, drums, bass, guitar and voice.
APPLY FOR CERTIFICATE SCHOLARSHIPS HERE: http://collegeofmusicscholarships.com/
Regular tuition $20,000/year – SPECIAL OPPORTUNITY – $10,000/year
Please submit a 500 word essay on your musical vision for the future. Give us an idea of where you see yourself in 5-10 years and how you to plan to achieve your goals.
Please submit 3 videos of your best performance.
CSCM Certificate Programs in Performance:
CSCM one year, four quarter Certificate Program is the place to get a complete musical education, and real-world practical training. The skills you acquire at the CSCM’s Certificate Program will prepare you to succeed in today’s professional music environment.
At CSCM you will experience:
– Group performance workshop, labs, private lessons give you hours per week playing your instrument.
– Music Technology, classes on music production skills get you up to date with modern technology.
– Core classes, such as instrumental and vocal labs, music theory, harmony, ear training, studio recording skills, create the perfect educational environment for your professional music development.
Join our Special Events:
– Seminars: Learn from the best by attending CSCM monthly clinics lead by industry leaders
– Master Classes: small group classes meet twice a month taught by special guest pro instructors
– Jam Nights: be a part of the CSCM music community – play with the all the degree students and friends on monthly jam session nights.